Regulations & Admission Course Enrollment
- 1) New students and enrolled students should pay for their tuition fee to the college within the given period of time.
- 2) If not, students can be expelled from college.
- 1) Only Enrolled students will be able to enroll in courses under their professor’s supervision.
- 2) Students must obtain no more than 24 credits per semester.
- 3) According to academic procedure, only units of cultural classes should be obtained by a new student who graduated from a college under academic procedure.
- 4) Students cannot be approved to earn credits of unenrolled subjects and excessive credits
- 5) Students should not enroll in courses of overlapped schedules
Revising Course Enrollment
- 1) Students can revise course enrollments in specific dates